DIY S’mores Pie Pops
Courtesy of: The Gunny Sack
- 1 pie crust
- 4.4 oz Hershey’s XL Milk Chocolate Bar
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 egg white - beaten
- Pinch of flour
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll pie crust onto a lightly floured surface.
- Cut chocolate bar into segments.
- Cut crust into rectangles.
- Knead and roll dough scraps to cut out more rectangles.
- Put 3 chocolate bar segments and about 10 mini marshmallows on a rectangle of dough.
- Top with another rectangle and add a lollipop stick.
- Roll edges and crimp with a fork.
- Place pie pops on baking sheet and brush with egg white.
- Bake at 375°F for 14-17 minutes.
- Allow pie pops to cool for a couple of minutes before pressing the lollipop stick down into the chocolate bar to stabilize it.
Approximate Nutritional Values: http://www.food.com/recipe/smore-cookie-bars-436719